What would you work on with this pictured tool?

Answer Screens

This style of screen roller is for light duty and homeowner use. One end has a concave wheel and the other end a convex wheel. The convex wheel is used for setting metal screening into the frame and then a rubber spline is rolled in with the concave end.

Asked by · Last updated 1 year ago · 1.2M views