What is the name for the pictured link between the piston and the crankshaft?

Answer The connecting rod

Both ends of the connecting rod are free to pivot: The part of the connecting rod which connects to the piston is called the small end, and the end that attaches around the crankshaft is called the big end.

Asked by · Last updated 3 months ago · 3.3M views · SOURCE