Walls that separate rooms are known as:

Answer Partition walls

You might have one, several or none of these dividing walls in your home, but if you work in an office, they will likely be everywhere. These non-bearing walls can be fixed or movable, and are made from building materials such as glass, fabric, and masonry. 

Asked by · Last updated 5 months ago · 230.4K views