If your work is done correctly, a building inspector will consider it: "Up to _____."

Answer Code

The International Building Code or the Uniform Building Code may apply where you live. You will have to become familiar with what codes your county or city has adopted in order to meet the local requirements.

Asked by · Last updated 1 year ago · 626.7K views