As you travel, and get hungrier, you notice that the trees are filled with delicious looking fruits. Why should you NOT eat them?
Answer You don't know much about plants, they could be poisonous.
Avoid eating any plant, fruit, root, or mushroom that you cannot positively identify. Eating the wrong plant may only cause vomiting and nausea or it could be worse…Some plants are very poisonous and can cause severe allergic reactions or death. If you choose to take a chance by eating an unfamiliar plant then strictly adhere to the edibility test.
Asked by Joel Van der loon · Last updated 8 months ago · 150.1K views