You have probably seen your fair share of pictures of human babies still in the womb, but have you ever seen an animal X-ray? They are incredible!
Did you know that elephants gestate for up to 23 months and produce the biggest newborns? On the other hand, opossums have it the easiest – their pregnancies only last 14 days! Guinea pigs have one of the shortest biological clocks in the animal kingdom and can get pregnant at just 4 weeks old!
Okay enough with the facts, check out these pregnant animal bellies. Do you find them really cool or just straight creepy?
1. X-Ray Of A Pregnant Turtle
2. X-Ray Of A Tree Skink
3. X-Ray Of A Pregnant Snake
4. X-Ray Of A Pregnant Raccoon
5. X-Ray Of A Pregnant Dog – How Many Pups Can You Spot?
6. Looks Like Five Puppies Have Been Spotted In This X-Ray!
7. Looks Like Only Four Puppies Spotted Here!
8. Here’s What Six Puppies Looks Like!
Did you know that the largest litter of puppies is 24, all of whom were born to Tia – a Neopolitan mastiff. The Puppies were born on November 29, 2004 by Caesarian section.
9. X-Ray Of A Pregnant Guinea Pig
10. Looks Like Four Guinea Pigs Have Been Spotted!
11. X-Ray Of A Pregnant Bearded Dragon
12. X-Ray Of A Pregnant Bearded Dragon
13. X-Ray Of A Pregnant Kiwi Bird
14. Here’s A Close Up of The Pregnant Kiwi
The kiwi egg is six times as big as a normal egg for a bird its size.
15. X-Ray Of A Pregnant Monkey
16. X-Ray Of A Pregnant Horse
17. X-Ray Of A Pregnant Asian Elephant
18. X-Ray Of A Pregnant Deer
19. X-Ray Of A Chinese Water Dragon
20. X-Ray Of A Shark!
21. X-Ray Of A Chinchilla
22. X-Ray Of A Chameleon
23. X-Ray Of A Bat
24. X-Ray Of A Cat!
25. …And Another Cat
26. X-Ray Of A Bat
27. X-Ray Of An Amazon Parrot
28. X-Ray Of An Alaskan Malamute Dog
29. X-Ray Of A Havanese Dog
These Aren’t X-Rays, But You Can’t Deny Pregnant Animals Are Super Cute!
Pregnant Sphynx Cat
Can You Tell This Beluga is Pregnant?
Who Doesn’t Love A Pregnant Pig?
Thanks for viewing! Enjoy more stories from our sponsors: